Who we are
Our website address is: http: // websearch-24.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When a visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam.
If you are a registered user and upload images to your site, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the site can download and read the full location data from the images on the site.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookies, so that when you write further comments, the above information will be conveniently completed. These cookies expire after a year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be thrown when you close your browser.
When logging in, we additionally create several cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days, and screen options after a year. If you check the “Remember me” option, the login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, simply pointing to the identifier of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other sites
The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in a similar way as if the user had visited a specific site directly.
Who we share data with
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for each moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can view, correct or delete their personal information at any time (not including the username, which cannot be changed). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
What rights do you have about your data?
If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you can request delivery of a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all the data provided by you. You can also request that we delete all of your personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send the data
Guest comments can be checked using the automatic spam detection service.
- Your contact details
- Additional information
- How do we protect your data?
- What are the applicable procedures in the event of a breach of data privacy
- What third parties do we receive data from
- What automated decision making and / or profiling do we use with user data
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator … [entity name] with its registered office at …
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of the web browser’s menu.